My iMac is still being looked after by the fine folks at iWorld (our local official Apple reseller). It turns out the kernel panic is an intermittent problem and as such, it’s taking them some time to isolate the problem.
Feel free to express your sympathy for me in my iMac-less state via the gifting of the recently-returned pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks. (I get them extra hot, half sweet, no whip. A tall or a grande would be lovely.) (And I just discovered I cut the calories in half on a grande by going ‘no whip’! Whoot!)
But enough about my minor technological woes (and lattes).
I have encountered some fun things on the internet this week, and the fun is doubled, I think, when it is shared. So here goes:
- Sammy Adebiyi talks about how irresistible a smiling Jesus is, capping things off with a reference to The Sound of Music. Trust me — it’s made of win.
- Jamie at Jamie’s Rabbits made me laugh again this week (no surprise there). I love how fearlessly she puts herself “out there” on her blog, paper Etsy gloves and all.
- Think Geek continues to sell awesome products, particularly for Doctor Who fans. Their latest Gadget of Awesome is a Sonic Screwdriver Programmable TV Remote. It’s almost as cool as a Timey-Wimey Detector.
- You either own a dog or know someone who owns a dog. No matter the scenario, you must visit the Tumblr site Dog Shaming. You’re welcome.
- Let me be clear: I am not at all a fan of the Twilight franchise. I won’t think less of you if you are, but I’m so not going there. I did, however, get a kick out of this video by You Tube’s Bad Lip-Reading that Knox McCoy shared on his blog this week:
What has tickled your funny bone this week?