A Coffee and Some Fun Moments Friday
It has been a busier week here and a hot one. By the time Jeff and I got home last night at around 9 PM, all I wanted to do was eat some ice cream and watch something on TV in our cool basement. So I did.
And the week had a few more contented/smile-worthy/laughter-inducing moments. In no particular order:
- My younger sister and her family have, I believe, watched every episode of I Love Lucy (a fantastic show), and on Wednesday night I got to listen to them recap a few of their favourite moments.
- My older sister and I had the following short text exchange Monday evening:
- My husband is still very excited about his new guitar.
- I pinned a funny picture on Pinterest before Jon Acuff, you guys! (I pinned it July 1st and Jon pinned it July 4th – booyah!)
- On Tuesday I had a lovely lunch date with one of my nieces.
- Jeff and I barely had to explain what part of our new bathroom light fixture reminded us of Doctor Who to our other niece.
- A T-shirt from Snorg Tees capturing how a number of people I know feel about the misuse of the word “literally”.
- Plans to see this movie tonight:
I hope there some things that made you smile (even out loud) this week! Happy Friday!