Road Trip Tunes
- The people you travel with.
- The music you listen to during your travels.
I was reminded of this whilst travelling with my sisters and nieces this past Friday. They are all great company, and we had some fun tunes to rock out to (when not being serenaded by one niece with a portion of Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars). The impromptu playlist included:
- The Houseplant Song by Audio Adrenaline (because you don't really have to sing, and it's a fun song).
- Mamma Mia by ABBA (because no good road trip is complete without at least one ABBA medley).
- Tarzan Boy by Baltimora (because no one really knows the words, and this may include all members of Baltimora).
- Gotta Go My Own Way from the movie High School Musical 2 (because my younger sister adds hilarious "background" vocals).
- Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen (because it's Bohemian Rhapsody, you guys -- seriously).
- eBay by "Weird Al" Yankovic (because it uses the word "tchotchkes").