The Liebster Awards -- Pt. II
As I mentioned in my previous post, my blog won an award! I have already shared 11 random facts about myself and answered the 11 questions posed by Andrea on her blog. So in order to fulfill my Liebster Blog Award duties (such as they are), today I’m handing out my own Liebster Awards and posing 11 questions for the recipients to answer.
The award recipients are:
- Julie at Finding Beautiful for she finds many beautiful things to share with her readers.
- Angela at Aiming for Excellence for she practices what she preaches.
- Nate at Evading Mediocrity who, like his wife Angela at Aiming for Excellence, has actions to back up his words. Their children are also all completely adorable.
- Stephen at SMU Today for he is a great host at Google+ hangouts and, like me, blogs about the various happenings in his corner of the world. (His corner is pretty big, as he went to Africa earlier this year!)
Now here are the 11 questions I would like to pose to these rather fine quartet of bloggers, should they so choose/find the time to answer them:
- Do you own an iPhone or Android (or neither)?
- What is your “go to” snack food?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Is your writing space tidy, messy, or a mix of both?
- What is the biggest challenge you face as a blogger?
- Is there ever a wrong time for ice cream?
- Which is your favourite pair of shoes?
- What is the first thing you do in the morning after you wake up?
- Which household chore do you try to avoid the most?
- What is your favourite summer time beverage?
- What one word would describe a perfect Saturday evening?
Thanks again for reading, and I hope you find some new blogs to add to your own reading lists!
*Photo Credit: Quinn Dombrowski ©2010 (Flickr via Creative Commons)